High School in Canada
From the thousands of lakes and mountains, to the longest coastline in the world, Canada offers some of the most picturesque landscapes in the world. Want to learn more about this amazing country first hand? You can now with our high school programs!
We are proud to offer a vast selection of Canada programs through our sister company, Student Management Group. You can learn more about our Canada offerings by clicking the following link: Canada High School Programs.
Our available programs include:
- Academic Year Program
- Students stay for a total of 10 months
- Program begins in early September and ends in June
- Academic Semester Program
- Students stay for a total of 5 months
- Program begins in either September or January
We offer a variety of options for all students thanks to over 30 partner districts across Canada. From rural farms, to urban cities, students can enjoy the best of the outdoors and exciting city life.
Program Dates & Deadlines
We offer rolling admissions that allow students to apply at any time of the year. Please reach out for more information regarding specific start, end and application deadline dates.
• Age between 11 and 19 years old.
• Have excellent physical and mental health.
• Agree to attend classes and maintain satisfactory standards of work and behavior.
• Be mature and flexible so as to be able to accept the school and host family.
• Be responsible and follow the school, the host family and ISE’s rules and respect the law.
• Be prepared to adapt to a new culture with different values and to live in a family with different life style and/or social economic level that he/she may be used in his/her own country.
Whats Included In The Program
- Application Fees
- School placement
- Homestay placement
- Homestay accomodation
- Program Supervision
- Medical insurance
- Airport transfers
- 24/7 emergency support
Additional Expenses You Might Incur
- Personal Expenses – cell phone bills, personal spending money, travel expenses
- Extra School Fees – Uniform, class trips, extra curricular activities
- Severe anxiety
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
High School Program FAQs
- Watch Netflix in your countries language
- Find a language buddy
- Study online
- Stand out during the college admissions process
- Develop new language skills in an immersive environment
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Identify interests to better select academic & career paths
- Establish cross-cultural skills
- Improve academic scores
- Improve personal organization and time management skills
- Develop a sense of adaptability, independence, and self-reliance
- Boost self-confidence
- Learn about new lifestyles
- Experience new cuisines
- Make lifelong friends
- Gain life experience
- Short Term Option (1-2 months)
- Trimester and Semester Options
- Full Year Options
- Program options from 1-8 weeks
- 12-month program option
- Explore our programs, options, and countries to find your best match.
- Complete our interest form and, if applicable, let us know who referred you to us.
- Schedule a meeting with one of our Travel & Study Abroad experts.
- Submit your application and a $200 application fee. This non-refundable fee will be applied to your overall program costs.
- Upon acceptance, you will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total program cost, up to $1500. The final payment is due several weeks before your departure.
HOST A STUDENT
Global friendship starts with local action. Volunteer to host a student today!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Change the world, one family at a time. Apply to become an ISE Area Representative!
Explore a new culture and experience a new way of life. Become an exchange student!